Tuesday 1 April 2014

Burger King ( on the mood you are )


Yesterday I went to the " Amwaj park"  to Breathe fresh air and to study there, and i arrived at two o'clock noon, every time I go to pizza restaurants for lunch because I love pizza so much, but this time I went to a fast food restaurant is a Burger King.

I ordered a King Chicken fillet meal , irresistible taste and contain slice chicken fillet, 5 bread, mayonnaise and lettuce Ice Berg. 


Location:  There are a lot of branches in the Kingdom of Bahrain and around the world (such as Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates).

The restaurant features: Fast in providing meals, not to delay in the delivery of the order, and also a photo image of the meal same as a photo in the menu .

Service:  Above excellent, service has been fast and provide hot meal within 5 minutes !

Price:  Very expensive, the price of my meal is about 3 dinars.

Style of restaurant:  Clean and gorgeous and beautiful Style.


I liked the phrase written on the front door of the restaurant which is (On the mood you are) and means (ie that have multiple choices) and customization according to the selections personal (I get what I want exactly) and convenience with an individual's personality (it unique for me and reflect about me) making customers feel possessing the right choice.


5 comments:

  1. Well..despite I'm fast food obsession but I don't like Burger King as much as Mac ..
    Very good review Marwa..thanks for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good review..
    I dont mind going for it..once hunger strikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think their prices are very high compared to other fast food restaurants

    Thanks Marwa for you review

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree The price of the meal is a bit expensive ! but if you talk about the service they are very good at that !

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks marwa for the review

    ReplyDelete