Sunday 6 April 2014

The New York Coffee – The Walk Branch


I got to know about the NYC’s the walk branch through a pamphlet that came to my house. Being a regular customer of the NYC Hamala,I was naturally very excited  to visit this branch for this was near to my house and it got opened up in a place which beholds a worthy reputation. I am glad to say that I wasn’t disappointed. This NYC branch was everything that I had expected and much more. From its interior (Which is splendid) to its services, everything about the place doesn’t disappoint you. They added a whole new line of food and tried to combine your typical coffee shop with a restaurant of good standard. If I was to pick my most favorite drink, it’d be "Kona Mocha Frappe"

Ever since I have visited, I have been a regular customer. I would recommend this place to whoever wants to have a good time.The best part of this place is that they are having offers for every single day.They have special offers for weekends and the prices are not as high as one would expect after looking at the location and the interior of the place from outside

The New York Coffee-The Walk Riffa branch is 24 Hours. This is one great thing about such an amazing place to sit,relax and study for those who love to study late night at coffee shops. Mostly their customers are university students at midnight time. I personally recommend "NYC" as i study there too.

So If You want to experience something amazing this week.. Go Visit the NYC-The Walk Branch.


Contact: 17490176
Instagram: @NYCOFFEEBH


Weekend Offer






24 Hours  NYC-THE WALK







7 comments:

  1. I heard about this Coffee Shop a lot, but never been there which is strange actually.
    Loved the place and definitely i'm going to visit it very soon!

    Thank you Mohammed for the great review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds amazing coffee shop...from pictures I see it's so beautiful design ...I like these places ...going to visit it in sha allah as soon as possible and try to check their kona mocha frappe ...Thanks Jani for sharing us such a nice review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice place, look like its very cool and quite coffe shop from your description

    thanks Jani

    ReplyDelete
  5. great .. very nice thanks jani

    ReplyDelete
  6. one of my best coffee shope , i like the Walk Branch more than other Branches its more bigger

    thank you for postting

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been there..heard about it..
    Ambience looks good and they r open 24 hours which is really good

    ReplyDelete