Wednesday 16 April 2014

The best burger in bahrain!

Elevation Burger is the best tasting burger I had in Bahrain and its actually GOOD FOR YOU! Elevation Burger serves premium 100% organic burgers made from grass-fed beef and fresh-cut fries cooked in heart-healthy olive oil.

They have a concept of "not all fast food should be junk food"

If youre on a diet or just dont want to feel guilty of eating chemicalized burgers from other fast food chains, I highly recommend the choice of elevation burger!

Once you start you won't be able to stop! Just typing about it makes me drool!

Elevation burger is located in seef new extention.  The price is a bit higher than other fast food chains but it is worth it! Why eat chemicals when you can have a yummy, juicy, organic burger thats better for you?

Try it out and make it youre cheat meal from now and then, I LOVE ELEVATION BURGER ITS MY FAVORITE CHOICE when it comes to fast food.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah I heard about this restaurant...they have special meals for diet people. ..I like their concept. I should try it because it sounds delicious and healthy.
    Thank you Samar for the nice review.

    ...
    Asfoor

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is no doubt one of the Best ! are they having any other branch ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. its very deliciouse , personally i always go with my friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tried it already.they make a good cheat meal..XD

    ReplyDelete