Friday 28 February 2014

Miroir des Voluptes Thierry Mugler for women

 
 
Des Voluptes is my favorite perfume out of the Miroir collection. The first time I smelled it, Its stunned me and I knew that I must have it and thanks to my sister that she give it to me as a gift, Its an amazing combination of pure Oud and Taif rose, Musk, And Tobacco leaf. Its so velvety, Elegant, Long lasting. The smell remain strong even after a long day and after getting back from the Gym.

 Its made specially for middle east. So if you don't have the Arabian mood I don't recommend  you to buy it.
It will cost you BD55  if you get it from duty free but BD65 from Debenhams.
The bottle was made for only 50 ml, So you may think that its expensive to pay BD 65 for 50 ml bottle but in my opinion its worth every Fils although Iam not a Thierry Mugler fun but Iam in love with this perfume and for sure I will repurchase it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. Its seems fragrant from your description, But actually I don't like Arabian perfume even for men.

    5/5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though am not a huge fan of Oud and Arabic perfumes, this combination of scents makes it a good perfume to have in your collection for a change. For sure i will check it out in Debenhams whenever i pass by.

    Thanks you Zainab for sharing your information about this perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like this is the perfect perfume for me, i really like Arabian inspired perfumes, they add a unique and special feeling especially when you wear them to event its like they complete your look.

    Thanx for sharing ;)

    5/5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even it's a women perfume, but I really in love with the oud and the arabian perfumes

    thanks Zainab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Zainab for your sharing ..actually it's a good gift to think about it to my mother because she loves this kind of perfume.

    5 out of 5

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect gift idea for my mom since mothers day is soon thank you!5/5

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks alot for the post! I love oud perfumes so much
    And i dont think spending too much on perfumes is
    Waste of money, I should give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always into trying new fragrances ..I would love to try this one. The perfume bottle itself looks very attractive ,i wonder how the smell would be :}

    Thanks sweetheart for sharing this..! luved it..surely getting this in my collection
    5/5

    ReplyDelete