Friday 28 February 2014

Nike+ FuelBand



Nike+ FuelBand tracks your activity through a sport-tested accelerometer, and then translates every move into NikeFuel. It's also a great watch. Nike+ FuelBand tracks running, walking, dancing, basketball and dozens of everyday activities. How active do you want to be? Set your Daily Goal and Nike+ FuelBand tracks your progress, lighting up from red to green throughout the day. Get to green and you've hit your goal. With the touch of a button you can cycle through your time, NikeFuel earned, steps taken and calories burned.

I bought this item for 80BD, and I used it for 8 months almost. I wondered if it is water resistant so I searched online for people reviews and I found that most of them agreed that it is  , but I found out after a while it’s not when it’s disrupted because of the water! And there is no way to fix it so I returned it to the box like a new and keep it in the locker.

It is not only for those who are interested in fitness, because its look very fashioned and I have seen many people wearing it and consider it like a regular watch. It’s available with 3 colors before (Black - Ice Black - Ice White). In the end of 2013 they come with new models and called it Nike+ FuelBand SE and provide new colors for it (Pink - Red - Silver - Yellow).


I highly recommended of purchasing it and I am planning to buy the new model very soon. ^_^
 

9 comments:

  1. Thats a really cool product ! but it not being waterproof is really problematic..
    the information is very precise and helpful thanx for sharing !

    5/5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting product, thank you Hamad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it's really nice I had seen many people wear it ...my cousin having one its black and it has amazing features as you mentioned...thnks for sharing Hamad.

    5 out of 5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very useful review, i was looking for such a product to keep track of my daily activities. Thank you Hamad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow amazing, thank you hamad for sharing such useful
    Information about this product.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You shouldv checked on the product box it self if its water proof or not hahahah its a really great product tho I really want one! great review 5/5

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is something amazing...for an active and healthy lifestyle..
    5/5

    ReplyDelete