Friday 28 February 2014

Vittoria...The Unique Taste

I'm going to tell you about one of my favourite fast food restaurants called "Vittoria" , it's Italian word means victory.

One day I was talking with my friend about the dinner ,he told me there is a new restaurant called Vittoria located in Abu Saib'a village on Budday'a Avenue, and it has Instagram account @vittorya_bh, I went to their account for the first time and I saw different of delicious meals and sandwiches and even salad with a special Zaffaran and lemon juice and fries which actually made me hungry.

In their menu they have :

-Greek Salad and meals or sandwiches like Vitalita (chees cubes, American lettuce, tomato and special bread of Italian taste) , Special Vittoria (crispy fried chicken,  American lettuce, tomato, special sauce and bread), Zenger (crispy spicy fried chicken),Speciel Ta'amya for vegetarians people, sandwiches like egg omelet, sausage, burger...etc.

-There prices are cheap and affordable between 600 fills to 1.500 BD.

The most thing that encouraged me to go was the attractive of Special Vittoria picture and the customers reviews of this meal. I went to the restaurant with my friend and we ordered chicken Special Vittoria meal included fries and Zaffaran juice and its price 1.200 BD, they took few minutes and then when we ate it we found the real taste, I really like it even after that I'm going to this restaurant each month one to two times till now and I checked everything they provide but the best one was Special Victoria , Speciel Ta'amya, Greek Salad.

Advantages:
- Best deal.
- Less time waiting.
- Fresh food.
- Clean and healthy environment.
- New ideas of different delicious food.
- They give a sponsorship to excellent students of University of Bahrain. 

Disadvantages:
- There's delivery available to nearest areas only but they promised their customers to reach every areas in Bahrain as possible in the future.
- Small place and one table outside, because I think the restaurant is a small business and new.
- Located in a village away from the main street so in the first time we were lost.

At the end, I like the restaurant and their food, if you want to go I encourage you to check Special Vittoria meal and this is their name on Instagram @vittorya_bh go and visit it if you interested.

27 comments:

  1. Nice post
    must try this restaurant
    thanks Hussain
    5/5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ahmed for your comment and you are more welcome bro

      Delete
  2. I like special vettoria.....
    Its very delicious

    Thnx bro ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you .. me also love Vittoria .. they are really diffrent having "Special" taste .. Nice dealing with customers .. I tryed Spicey special Vittoria meal with extra cheese :p .. One word it's " delicious" .. I think my dinner today will be from Vittoria ;-) .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bel3afya sis ..thank you for your nice comment

      Delete
  4. Seems yummy ๐Ÿ˜ .. thanks for sharing it hussain .. I should try it ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I encourage you Zainab ..thanks for your comment and rate.

      Delete
  5. This restaurant looks attractive and it's menu is delicious

    Thanks Husain .. I'll try it soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you have to try it Abo Ali..thanks for your comment bro

      Delete
  6. must try this restaurant THANKS for sharing hussain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Hamad ..thanks for your comment

      Delete
  7. When it comes to food and restaurants, we need to try new things every time, so i guess i should give this place a try!

    Thank you Hussein for the great review and the detailed explanation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah absolutely you are right sis ...you are more welcome ..thank you Fatima for your nice comment.

      Delete
  8. I have passed by few months back but I never thought of trying Vittoria's food, but I must say that I'm definately going to try it ASAP, thanks Hussain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really...I encourage you to try it sis...thanks Mona for your nice comment.

      Delete
  9. Yes I heard about it.. it sounds delicious. .thanks Hussain for sharing. ..5/5

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah you have to try it my bro...Welcome Ebrahim and thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi hussain

    Nice post .. i wish that u will invite us and pay the bill !

    4.5 is my rate .. thanx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok Maitham just tell me when you want and we will go In Sha Allah...thanks gor rate and welcome.

      Delete
  13. sounds tasty ! thanx for sharing
    5/5

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing..will try it out
    4/5

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Marwa for your interest
    Welcome sis

    ReplyDelete