Saturday 1 March 2014

Tory Burch


Tory Burch is a well known brand name which was established in 2004 in America. Tory Burch has different product lines, like shoes, bags, clothes, and accessories.
 
I personally bought a Tory Burch crossbody bag and I can tell that I'm so satisfied and happy with it. It is super cute, practical, and has a high quality fabric and finishing.
I've been using it since Feb 2013 and it is still new! and on fashion!
 
About Tory Burch prices:
Their prices are fair compared to other well known brands, and compared to their quality. Their bags prices range from BD100-300, and their shoes starts from BD 60!
I got my leather crossbody bag for BD110.
 
 
Tory Burch designs will appeal mostly to teenagers and young ladies who love bright colours and non-classical designs.
 
Tory Burch has only one store in Bahrain which was newly opened in Bahrain City Centre.
I recommend every lady who seeks fashion and want to spend a fair price for a high quality bag or a pair of shoes, to visit Tory Burch.
 
you can check www.toryburch.com, and review their new arrivals, discounted products and even log into their Tory Burch Blog!
 
 

8 comments:

  1. The name of the brand attracted me to read...also my sister read it and she likes the leather bag in the pic... thanks Mona for sharing.

    5 out of 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tory Burch! I've been really wanting to try their bags, shoes, and bracelets. I think their strong and creative designs suits every lady's taste. It's a celebrity-favorite brand too!

    My only problem with this brand it's a bit pricey for a student to afford. However, i think it's a good investment because it will last you for a very long time!

    Thank you Mona for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bag
    And its worth it price ..


    5 out of 5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im in love with the brand, ur taste and ur review 5/5 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks classy!
    and if its in black,,...amazing!..i would like to go for one..in black ..
    5/5

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks trendy and neat ! but am not a fan of such colors.. thanx for sharing~
    4.5/5

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice bag
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this kind of bag.. its small and cute♡
    Thanks for sharing mona ♡

    ReplyDelete