Saturday 1 March 2014

Bahrain's Favorite Burgers “Blaze Burgers“

I'm going to talk about my favorite Burger restaurant in Bahrain which I must visit every weekend. "Blaze burgers" is Bahraini wholly owned restaurant located in Adliya area.
The unique thing in this restaurant  is that they name their burgers and the milk shakes with Bahraini traditional accent, as mentioned in there menu the customers have to follow three steps:
First: choosing the type of burger (choose your patty) such us blaze signature, gourmet classic, old school, grilled chicken and veggie Portobello.
Second step: Choosing the bread (choose your bun) Baked daily such us southern white, whole wheat and lettuce wrap.
Last step: choosing  your topping (Top it off) like Blaze original , taxes BBQ, west coast, green ranch, mushroom and swiss, jalapeno fever, inter-state and special request.
In additional they have starters and sides dishes like Dips, Mini burgers, Drinks, Mocktail, cocktails , and Desserts.
Also they offer every month special burgers and milkshakes Like Tabooga and balaleet.
Working hours: 1am until 12 midnight
Thursday/Friday: 11am until 1am after midnight
Their Instagram account: @Blazeburgers

8 comments:

  1. I love blaze burgers! Ur review is really on spot! Loved it marwa 5 out of 5!!! Im drolling as im typing deff gna be my lunch 2mr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this place...Simply amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about this restaurant many times, but i never been there before. The mouth-watering pics makes me really wanna try their food!

    Thank you Marwa, you review was a good reminder for me to visit that place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks soooo delicious, definitely gonna try it, thanks marwa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems delicious
    . For sure I will try it

    Thanks darling

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fattening to me...but i would really try it on my cheat day which is round the corner...
    5/5

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I see the pics I feel hungry..so delicious...must visit this restaurant...thanks Marwa for making me hungry and for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yumyyy taste

    I will try it thankssssss

    ReplyDelete