Sunday 9 March 2014

Le Petit Gateau





Le Petit Gateau -roughly translates as The Little Cake- is a lovely cake shop in Riffa. They mainly offer a variety of cakes, chocolate, and a small selection of pastries as well. Le Petit is known for their  bake-to-order cakes as they are designed to the exact specificity of the customer.

Personally, I'm a big fan of their chocolate selection. My favorites are the Pistachio/Nutella, Cotton Candy, and Fudge layered chocolates. They're always available at the shop and they are purchasable by  however many you'd like. The only complaint I have about their chocolate is the inability to order less than a KG of some of their selections without having the option of trying them first. A KG is a large amount of chocolate to commit to without knowing whether you'd like it or not.

What I like most about Le Petit Gateau (besides their delicious chocolate selection) is how readily available all their products are. They're the perfect go-to shop for their ready fresh baked egg-shaped cakes that they customize in minutes! They even have a cute seating area for customers to wait for their orders, although it's hardly necessary as they're quite speedy with their service.

Overall, Le Petit is one of my favorite chocolate/cake shops on the island. Most of the cakes I purchased over the last few months were from there and I honestly can't go a couple of weeks without a little dose of their chocolate goodness.



11 comments:

  1. I love this place .. I wish they open a branch in muharraq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuuuummmy i love it, but i think they need to find a bettet location or open another branch, i love their famous oreo sha'areya sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great place, love it

    thanks Basma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice place...I love it
    Thanks Basma for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovee their sweets ♥_♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shop.. its near my house... so I always going there ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. my sister bought us cake from there, it was tasty !

    ReplyDelete
  8. This place become famous all over bahrain
    Specially there cake which come like a ball of chockolate

    Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have hear about it, its really funny place and will try to visit it soon

    Thanks basma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Didnt hear about it,..thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could someone give me directions to this from riffa clock tower... nt familiar wt that area.

    ReplyDelete