Friday 14 March 2014

paul


AboutRestaurant: Paul Bakery & Restaurants originally from France. It serves a range of rustic and specialty breads, cakes, pastries and desserts, as well as sandwiches and hot meals prepared on demand.

Location: In the city centre mall on the Second floor.

Today I went to the city centre with my husband and we went to the Paul  restaurant.

I was not hungry, but I order chocolate crepe with Cabachino .. and my husband order mushroom soup with water. I like their mushroom soup , its brown colour and the taste is amazing.

The service: Service was excellent and they serve us quickly and we wait for 10 to 11 minutes only to receive our order. 

Price: I think it is little expensive because we order few things and our bill about 9 to 10 BD , but qulaity of the food is very good. 

Style of restaurent : its amazing.. old and classic style. When I see there style I always remember America , I dont know why but i like it.

I love this cafe/restaurant very much.. I always go there for breakfast or dinner.  







14 comments:

  1. Many times if I see it in City Centre am saying I will try it but I forget..it seems amazing..I have to try it now ^_^
    Thanks Marwa for your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it hussain .. you will like it

      Thanks 4 ur comment

      Delete
  2. it seems amazing .. will try it soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will try it next time when I visit the city centre
    and thanks Marwa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay and give me ur feedback hehe

      Thanks 4 ur comment

      Delete
  4. Thanx alot Marwa
    It look nice ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this place 😍 .. thanks marwa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its one of the best breakfast I have ever ate , thanks for sharing marwa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I also love their breakfast and it is very tasty.

      Thanks 4 ur comment hassan

      Delete
  7. I like this place ....
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete