Monday 3 March 2014

Fossil,The Great American Watch Company

I want to talk about my watch that I bought through out my smart phone.
I was searching in my Instagram. I have some of promotional accounts, which they display their goods on their accounts. Indeed, it's a good idea as well as it's free. I saw a good watch, it's attracted me and I like it. 
I have communicated with the account's owner and they have delivery service. I agreed the price    
and they delivered it to my home. 

The watch brand is (FOSSIL) and it is very brilliant with blue strap and golden circle frame, the interior is blue and it is harmonized with the strap and with golden pointer.

The watch is American made and it is considered as a  biggest watch company in America. Many people, especially people in the watch industry, tend to overlook Fossil. After all, the product is primarily quartz. 

Fossil was founded in 1984 by Tom and Kosta  Kartsotis, brothers. Since that time the company grown widely and become the first in the US market.
Their product's prices average start from $ 90 to $ 2000 and it's considered as 3rd class watches.


7 comments:

  1. Good one..
    Watch is something important. So i would rate it 3/5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fossil, I like this brand so much.. it's remember me about a gift from old friend, nice watch..it has a high quality.....Thanks S.Ebrahim for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know this brand ... I will read about it more ..
    I will rate it 4 out 5
    thanks any way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post
    Instegram make a lots of diffrent in our shopping behaviours
    The watch colour is so nice .. enjoy it sayed
    5/5
    Thanx alot

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks nice and i love the color !

    ReplyDelete
  6. my best brand ! i have Silver one from Al-Hawaj ,, i think its too expansive but its nice and good
    nice post sayed

    ReplyDelete
  7. This watch would look really nice on women as well. Love the color combination of gold and navy blue. Very beautiful! I would definitely consider this brand next time when am looking for a watch for myself, or as a gift.

    Thank you S. Ebrahim for sharing your buying experience with us.

    ReplyDelete