Wednesday 5 March 2014

CH Perfume from Carolina Herrera Company


Carolina Herrera her company nineteen years ago with a clear vision for how an elegant and stylish woman should dress. It was established in 1980 in the New York. Today Herrera name is also well- known for fragrance with a heady, romantic mixture of the tuberose and jasmine essences that are the designer s favorite scents.
One of my favorite products of Carolina Herrera is CH perfume which I want to talk about it.
CH perfume is beautiful that wear s long. It's floral and like a creative mixture of all floral and fruits. The bottle was made for 100 mL.Their CH perfume price range from $50 to $92.
At the end, like this perfume. I encourage you to check this perfume.   

7 comments:

  1. I love this perfume so much , NICE POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this perfume ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have it in my collection...
    Good one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't try the perfume but i liked their ad
    will give it a try someday thanx for the review

    ReplyDelete