Saturday 8 March 2014

Best Mascara

 
 
Maybeline 100% Black mascara is one of the best mascaras I've ever purchased. This mascara has a colossal brush which gives volume to the lashes and prolong them. Most of Maybeline mascaras are awesome but this is my very preferred one.

Applying mascara is so important to complete a full makeup look, but it is also important to apply it even if you want a very soft and flawless morning look, to widen up your eyes and make them look more open and big.

I honestly tried, Lancome, Givenchy, and Estee Lauder mascaras which are way more expensive than Maybeline, but my 5 BD Maybeline mascara worked perfect for me.

If you are looking for wider eyes, fresh morning look, and fascinating evening makeup, but you are low on budget, go for Maybeline 100% Black mascara, and I'm sure you will be satisfied with the results.

How to apply it:
If you want a morning simple and soft look, apply the mascara one time only. If you want a heavier evening look, then apply it twice or more, but dont forget to wait at least 30 seconds between the first and the second application.

This mascara can be found in Debenhams, BeautyBay, CentrePoint, Geant, and even in LuLu Hypermarket!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this mascara and i loved it, i have Maybelline The Falsies and am totally happy with it. Maybelline mascaras in general are the best. You get long, volumized, and separated lashes for half a price of high-ends mascaras that can be clumpy for your lashes!

    I tried most of Max Factor mascaras and i adore them all! But my favorite one at the moment is YSL Baby Doll Mascara, it gives you PERFECT lashes in seconds, I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Like this mascara ... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this in my collection..
    pretty nice taste :)

    ReplyDelete