Friday 7 March 2014

café lilou

Café lilou was one of my best places for deserts... and I'm sure that all of you are familiar with this place .. it has a lot of branches, but I always go to Alaali's branch .. Because I like its decoration .

Café Lilou offers an extensive assortments of fresh cakes and pastries, besides inventive crisp salads and sandwiches with  reasonable prices .. 

 But, I don't think that I am going to continue  going there, because the the last time I went, which was the day before yesterday. I ordered a roasted turkey sandwich for me and a mini beef burger for my friend .. Unfortunately, as always, I had to wait for a very long time which bothered me. But this wasn't the problem.



When our orders arrived, I was really shocked for seeing a long hair in my sandwich, which made me feel like I need to vomit .. But, I didn't capture it as people do as they find things like this in their plates or leaving the café .. But, instead I asked them nicely to change my sandwich because I can't eat it after seeing the hair ! .. so they took the plate and I had to wait for another long time again. they brought my sandwich after my friend has finished her own plate. I was happy to eat because I thought that was very nice from them to change the plate without argument  .. When I finished my launch I ordered two bagatelle for deserts and I asked for the bill ... 

And here was the big shock .. they counted the replaced hair sandwich and the new one as well !!!!

I felt very shy to argue and I paid !!!!!! 

But the question is  ==> am I supposed to pay for their carelessness in serving the customer and thier dirty sandwich .. And I'm sure that if someone was in my situation  he will not pay!

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhhhhh I think they shouldn't charge you extra for the replaced sandwich because it was their mistake not yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it was thier mistake not mine !!?? Anyway thanks salman for your comment ♡

      Delete
  3. Oh that was really a bad experience..If I were you I didn't pay because that was their mistake..I faced the same thing before and it was ended with a bad situation without replaced my order but I think even if they did another order for me I didn't eat it and never back to their restaurant.
    Thanks Zainab for your honest review.. .I like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea me too I will never go back to it again not because they charge me extra .. but I don't trust them any more

      Delete
  4. Bad service, you should not give them the money,, and thanks for your review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome ahmed .. thanks for your comment

      Delete
  5. what was that ! seriously how can you pay for their mistakes ?
    these type of experiences that they must pay extra attention to cuse wom is very effective..
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem that I felt very shy to argue and my friend was next to me .. Thanks hessa for your comment

      Delete
  6. They should give the order for free because they made a mistake not to charge u twice .. such mistakes affect the loyal customers alot same like ur cade so they should repaire their mistakes and make the customer happy.

    Thanx sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks maitham for your comment .. and I agree you

      Delete
  7. you should not give them the money !! i really like this place -__-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ops!! You should not give them extra money zainaaaaaaab .. maybe they give you wrong bill !!

    ReplyDelete