Tuesday 4 March 2014

THE FOUR TASTES OF ASIA " Nu asia" .


I'm will  talk about my favorite asian restaurant in Bahrain is " Nu asia" .

About the restaurant: 

Nu asia promises to be an unparalleled casual dining destination with fantastic Asian food favorites, easily reachable locations and unbeatable value dining experience.

Nu Asia authentically offers variety of food from India, China, Japan and Thailand. Enjoy tandoori delicacies, colourful stir-frys, exotic curries, fresh Sushi and much more. Experience a vibrant contemporary atmosphere designed to infuse bright colours and patterns of Asia in one venue.

Restaurant rating : East Asian "Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Sushi"

Location: There are four branches in bahrain ( Al A’ali , Budaiya , Juffair , Isa Town )

Evaluation of the restaurant in general: 10 \ 10

The shape and location of the restaurant: For example Al A’ali branch ,Site of restaurant is excellent, because it is not within the country, and around the restaurant complex and shopping mall, and parking available dramatically, and also the decor is very great, and the distribution of the tables is very beautiful.



loved the restaurant, ambience is quiet and great , food is tasty and delicious , excellent service and , courteous staff .. thumbs up ...  I completely recommend it.









14 comments:

  1. I knew this restaurant ..I always think to visit it ..
    I like your explanation ..thanks Marwa for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx marwa
    It look nice .. but i think that the price is little expensive there
    5/5 is my rate

    ReplyDelete
  3. its is really delicious food and great environment but i think the big issue is their services, last weekend i've been there i was in a hurry so i was wanting for the waiter to bring me the menue he took forever to bring the menu so i left the res.
    great review marwa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hasan .. sometime if you go in weekend .. you will wait 4 along time.. because as you say their food is delicious and everybody go there.

      Delete
  4. Trust me you got an amazing taste..!:)
    i love dining out here..the ambience is so cool and classy..my favourite is sushi here..XD
    UNDOUBTINGLY 5/5..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to my favourite is sushi
      Thanks naveela ♤♡

      Delete
  5. great restaurant with great food, its one of my favorite restaurants in Bahrain
    thanks Marwa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it .. I will visit it soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this place! great food, ambiance, and prices. I've tried their spring rolls and sweet and sour chicken, and it was YUMMY!

    Thank you Marwa for the interesting review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent and one of the best asian resturants in Bahrain,

    ReplyDelete