Saturday 1 March 2014

The luxuries experience of indian food in Bahrain







A lot of people like to try other countries food and I'm one of them, because of that I'm going to talk about one of the best and delicious Indian Restaurant.  
Moti Mahal is an Indian restaurant located in Juffair area; the restaurant has many kinds of spicy Indian food, juices and sweets.
When you go there, you will get a free starter (Indian bread with yogurt) and it's very delicious.
I experienced it with my friends and we ordered a spicy chicken Biryani and spicy chicken Makani and Chess Non.
Cheese non is one of my best starter, it contains of cheese between the bread and the bread is fried in fire.. It's really delicious.
Everything there is perfect ( the food, services and the environment), but one disadvantage about the restaurant that it is small and they have around 8 tables only so sometimes the customers will be on the waiting list especially in the weekend, but me personally i think its worth the wait because of the delicious food they serve.
Also they have an online service for delivery order as well and it's not expensive.
If you want to go through other countries culture visit Moti Mahal for the best experience it will make you feel like you are in India, I am sure you will enjoy it and would like to go again.

Tel: 17825333

10 comments:

  1. I like Indian food especially when it's spicy ..I will visit it with my friends one day ..thanks Zainab
    5/5

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with the spicy indian food
    thanks Zainab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm I still didnt try it but I will surely give it a shot since u said its perfect! Butter chicken sounds reaaally good right now! Thanks!! 5/5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indian cuisine is my best, i tried Moti Mahal and it is one of the best
    5/5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best Indian food .. but as you mentioned a hate the size of the place :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being a huge fan of Indian food, spices and the whole atmosphere of the Indian restaurants, i think it would be a lovely place to eat out in!

    Thank you Zainab for sharing your experience with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont like Indian food that much

    Thanks anyway

    ReplyDelete
  8. will try this one out..thanks for sharing
    4/5

    ReplyDelete
  9. Myyy faav indian resturant♥♥
    Thanks zainab

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love love indian fooooood
    Yumyyyyy
    My favourite♡♡♡ thanks zainab

    ReplyDelete