Saturday 8 March 2014

Passion Restaurant










Yesterday I went with my friends to an amazing restaurant in Al Adliya area
 { Passion} to celebrate our best friend birthday .
Passion is an Italian restaurant in Aladilya area near Coco's.
When we went there with Balloons and other birthday accessories, the staff helped us to adorn the place; they were very friendly and kind full.
The restaurant has inside and outside tables, we choose to sit outside to enjoy the weather and I loved the decoration of the restaurant, all the tables made of woods and if you want to move to other side of the restaurant you have to cross the small bridges, and there is a long river in the restaurant between the floors, I forgot to mentioned that the restaurant consists of 4 floors.
There is a variety of food in the menu; they have salads, pasta, and Indian food, see food, burgers and grilles.
I ordered chicken pasta and it was delicious, and my friend ordered some grilles.
One disadvantages about the restaurant that we wait around one hour to bring the food.
Also they have some cakes for dissert but we didn’t try it.
Finally the prices are normal.
If you want to break the routine and enjoy your time in a quiet place you have to visit Passion.

11 comments:

  1. Delicious !! but one time i ordered a juice for take away and they gave me the juice in a water bottle @@ COME ON !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems delicious...I'll try it soon ..thanks Zainab for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Zainab for the review, I think I wanna try it soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks alot zainab ... nice place

    ReplyDelete
  5. will try to visit this place
    thanks Zainab

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think itw nice place.. I will visit it soon♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Zainab
    I visit this resturan before its really nice resturant, I have order italian pasta there and it was very delecius meal.

    ReplyDelete