Tuesday 4 March 2014

Euro Puppy *building families since 2001*

Here I would like to  introduce you all to Euro puppy company i came across with and having met my favourite 'siberian husky' through them.Well trained and no issues regarding its health.

Euro puppy company has been shipping puppies to all over the world including Bahrain since 2001.If you are a puppy/dog lover and looking for high quality pure bred dogs and finidng it difficult to have one ,euro puppy makes it easier for its customers in providing high quality and healthy ones.Serving  families in Bahrain with finest europeon dogs and puppies since 2001.

The Euro puppy brand,having 10 years of experience and their high standards ensure puppies health by providing customer's peace of mind.

Be it matter of importing them, for protection or for show, they got it all for you..

Adoption Process steps:
-Select the puppy you would like to buy.Be it any puppy or dog on their website.
-Once you have selected the puppy you can reserve it online by clicking it on reserve it now button on the puppys profile page.
-Full payment to be given no later than 10 days
-Schedule the arrival of the date for your pet.
-Receiving the documents that  euro company will prepare for you (pet passport,health certificate ) ,6 working days prior to depature.
-If you have to wait for your puppy to be old enough to travel ,euro puppy will send you its images till their development stages.
-Euro puppy will send you flight arrival timings 4-5 days before via email
-Home delivery can be arranged.

Website Link:


http://bahrain.europuppy.com/


Prices:

It varies from the type of puppy or dogs you are looking for. Some of the puppies mentioned on their website is quite affordable..Starting from 100bd and so on..


Personal Experience:

Its just the matter of time and I got what i was looking for..No health issues..well-trained and so friendly .
Yes, I am talking about the 'Siberian husky'(80% wolve and 20% dog characteristics).well it varies depending upon what breed is your dog..named him as 'ICY'..(knowing the fact they are from cold areas XD)..
He is so friendly and gets so aggressive and jealous who tries to come near you..No health issues encountered so far..His visit to vet is once a month..Well-trained and behaved.

I take him for jogging with me.In bahrain you will hardly find a lot of the "huskies"..Big thanks to Euro puppy ,making my life easier finding my baby Icy..XD

Got him for 700bd..He's worth the price..Even if I unleash him  he ll come running to me XD.

I did come across a lot of people asking me if they can get one in Bahrain and i suggested them to get it from euro puppy..

It took me 8 days to receive him..you just have to be patient and you will get what you are looking for without having to worry about their health issues..









10 comments:

  1. great i idea to have a such business, but i think for the bahrains market its not quite known.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its known to quite a majority who have love for pets and the rest will be known either via blogging..or through recommendations..XD...This helped me a lot and inshallah to others who will like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually at the first time when I saw the pics without reading the post I said in my mind (oh waw nice wolve) but I was wrong by 20% ..well ..here in Bahrain I had seen one before in the coast he was with British family and he's beautiful and everyone there was looking at ...interested people in such things will benefit more from your review ..I like it and I like the way you used to explaine..Thank you Nabeela for sharing us this information and your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting husky (80% wolf, 20% dog), i think its special kind of business to sell the animals in this way

    thanks nabeela for the interesting topic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love husky dogs .. you're so lucky to have one .. I wish I have one too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks hassan, hussain, ahmed and zainab for liking it :)

    Zainab u can be lucky too...all u have to do is 'euro puppy to be contacted' XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love husky dogs.. but I am so afraid of dogs hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Pet Shipping In Bahrain

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking. havanese puppies sale

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just purchased a beautiful GSD German Shepherd from Euro Puppy, A beautiful Red
    And Black Longhair puppy. My dog name is Roman what a blessing, What a great experience experience I had with Euro puppy
    Excellent in professional service, I was sent updated pictures of my puppy, a d videos of his training. I will say this is the best Company to purchase a purebred dog or puppy. A+ rating in my book.
    A very professional ran Company.
    Everyone went overboard in handling my puppy and getting him to me.
    All paperwork for his fli6was sent to me,and I am so happy with my puppy Roman.
    Taking long walks in the morning a d evening. What Beautiful puppy a d Blessings. Thanks Gabor a d the Eoro puppy staff.
    Adolphus!

    ReplyDelete