Saturday 8 March 2014

Dbeautyspot

Today I would like to share with you my experience with Dbeautyspot.

Dbeautyspot consider as a professional nail spa, located in riffa "Bukuwara" it offers all nail caring services to the customer, starting from the pedicure and ending with any customized nail art desing.

The spa is well desing from the inside,  the most thing I liked there is the hygen each customer had her own pedicure tools.
The cost was accptable in the range of 5 - 7 BD.
But I really get upset after two days only when the printed desing on my nails start to peel.
Their instagram account @dbeautyspot

9 comments:

  1. i love nail polish and everything related to them
    and this place sounds cool thanx for sharing
    also a tip if you want the designs to stay longer and not disappear apply a top coat on them but i guess they should know that already...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooooow love it.
    I will go their with my friend this weekend
    thanks for sharing

    5/5

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow wooow wooow I love it, and their work seems neat and professional, thanks marwa, I've been looking for a nail spa which is professional and offers reasonably priced services.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it very nice and the prices are reasonable so I will go there for sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooooooow marwa!!! I love every thing related to the nail ♡♡♡ nice nice ..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although am not a nail polish fanatic, i like how their designs are neat and beautiful. After seeing the pics, i really feel i want to paint my nails so bad!

    Thank you Marwa for the great review

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why everthing good has to be in riffa..
    but i ll definately go there and see what they are offering

    ReplyDelete